Selling your home is probably the largest financial transaction you’ll have – hire Brooks Residential Group, and we’ll utilize our “High-Performance Listing System,” a proven strategy that gets results.
I find the Buyer and write the contract and no other Agent is involved.
We’ve done business before, another Agent represents the Buyer. My commission is 2.5% and the other Agent receives 3%.
Another Agent Represents the Buyer. My commission is 3% and the other Agent also receives 3%.
No Advance fees of any kind
You only pay me if I bring an offer that is acceptable to you.
All offers on your home will be delivered to me, and we will meet privately to discuss the offer in a relaxed atmosphere.
Cancel the listing at anytime
Simply pick up the phone and say “I want to cancel my listing.” The cancellation is effective immediately.
“Successfully selling a home in today’s market requires a combination of Relationship Marketing, the Power of the Internet, and state of the art photography.”
What We Will Do For You
- 1,000+ Realtors in Rachel’s Desert Ridge Branch Office
- 350+ Top 1% of Active Licensees
- 1,427 – Rachel’s Realtor Network
Over the past 12 years, Rachel has developed relationships with a network of high producing Realtors. As Branch Manager of HomeSmart’s highest producing office, and being in the top 1% of producing Realtors in Maricopa, Rachel will tout your home to everyone in the network.
The Power of Internet Marketing
Anyone can put a listing on the internet, but it maybe “invisible” if it is not placed in the right locations.
If you want to attract lots of buyers quickly, go to where the buyers go. Rachel has aligned herself with the largest, and most innovative Real Estate network in the US, Zillow.com, as well as the largest supplier of online videos, YouTube.
Rachel will place your home on Zillow.com, marketing your home as a “Featured Listing.” In addition, he will be using high quality photography and drones to have a “Virtual Tour” of your home produced making your home look spectacular and stand out! Your home will also appear on hundreds of other sites giving you maximum exposure throughout the country!
Why Rachel utilizes Zillow.com…
- In July 2013 alone, Zillow had 61 million unique users
- 75% of Zillow users are “in the market” and more than a third of their users are approved for a home loan
- Zillow consumers average credit score is 722, “very good” per FICO
- Zillow has the most popular home shopping apps on iPhone and Android
- In July 2013, 321 million homes were viewed on Zillow’s mobile apps – that’s 120 homes per second
- Regularly scheduled commercial space on all the major TV networks and cable channels drive even more traffic to Zillow and your listing.
Why It’s Important To Use A Realtor
Actually, facts and experience show the difficulties of selling your own house usually far outweigh the benefits. Here is what your REALTOR® will do that you, as the home seller, cannot do or find hard to do:
- Places your property in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Provides solid up-to-date market information with recent sales and current listings which helps you price your home realistically.
- Shows your house whether you are in or not.
- Provides pre-qualified buyers who know what they want and how much they can afford.
- Shows your house to its best advantage.
- Helps you negotiate a satisfactory sale.
- Leads you and the buyer through the puzzle of disclosures, inspections, rates, fees and financing options, helping with loan placement and follow-up.
- Protects your interest from contract acceptance through the close of escrow with an understanding of real estate procedures.